Performance, Dance and Art Workshop Space in Sydney Studio
The Studio is a large, open space perfect for creative work development / rehearsals / private viewings and workshops.
Perfect for sculptors, art installations, art exhibitions and general use exhibition. Past and current clients have made use of our studio in some incredibly creative and individual exhibitions and performances such as contemporary dance development for the Sydney Biennale, and experimental tech-based art exhibition for Electrofringe festival.
TOP FLOOR at WELLINGTON has 20 years experience working in the national arts sector i.e.: exhibitions, performances, and previews. The studio can be used for both wet and dry materials - we understand that creatives may require the space to be tailored to their specific needs. As such, we also offer consultations to ensure that your workshop or showing is successful.
Our unique venue in Sydney is only a short walk, bus or train ride from the CBD and is easily customised and repurposed for all types of performance art, dance and other mixed uses.
AT A GLANCE
- Full and Half-Day rates available, starting at $390 and $290
- 56 metres squared (9m x 6.3m) of studio space with rustic wooden floors
- 3.5 metre high ceilings
- 30 pax capacity
- Floor to ceiling barn doors that open and giant windows
- 4 x large trestle tables, 20 office chairs + 10 stools
- White board and markers
- Projector and black-out curtains
- Convenient electrical outlets
- Industrial fan
- Catering packages available
- Access to kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Close to public transport: TOP FLOOR at WELLINGTON is a 5 minute walk from Central Station and Railway Square, and there is also street parking available.