Launches, Talks, Exhibitions, Lectures and Special Events Space
TOP FLOOR at WELLINGTON is a large, open space, perfect for launches with sweeping views of Chippendale's Art Precinct and Central Park.
We have hosted launches for books, products, as well as acting as a site for fashion line meetings during fashion week.
TOP FLOOR at WELLINGTON has 20 years experience working in the national arts sector i.e.: exhibitions, lectures, and specialised events. We understand that each occasion is unique, and we can offer consultations to ensure your event is successful.
AT A GLANCE
- 3hr bookings starting at $400
- Evening events available, min 3 hour booking starting at $450
- 30 pax capacity
- 56 metres squared (9m x 6.3m) of studio space with rustic wooden floors
- Floor to ceiling barn doors that open and giant windows
- 4 x large trestle tables, 20 office chairs + 10 stools
- White board and markers
- Projector and black-out curtains
- Convenient electrical outlets
- Access to kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Close to public transport: TOP FLOOR at WELLINGTON is a 5 minute walk from Central Station and Railway Square, and there is also street parking available.